The Clinical Education Trainer will report to the VP of Business Development. The main role is for training customers, post-sale, on how to operate Reveal lasers in a safe and efficacious manner. This is a field based role where travel across the US will be required depending on where the laser is purchased. Additional responsibilities will include, but not limited to: on-site clinical training, virtual clinical training, train new clinical staff members on Reveal devices, customize education strategies for accounts, support post-training phone calls, provide clinical support when needed, and attend company events when asked.
Experience & Skill Set
- Minimum 5+ years in a lead clinical role in aesthetic laser sales and/or med device sales
- Create & manage education/training sessions to ensure team is fully competent/knowledgeable
- Availability to work Reveal events and industry conventions as determined by the manager.
- Ability to work with other departments to ensure the highest customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in nursing, education, life sciences, or related field. RN, LPN, NP, PA, Aesthetician, Laser Technician or equivalent.
Job Category: Clinical
Job Type: Per Diem
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.