More information coming soon...
Laser hair removal has never been this comfortable! The VegaLux™ was made to give you silky-smooth results that put traditional shaving to shame. This device features two lasers and radiofrequency – keeping you hair-free practically permanently with the suggested number of visits.
VegaLux™ relies on two laser wavelengths (755 and 810) and Accu-Therm™ quad polar RF technology. Accu-Therm™ targets hair bulges at the base, removing hair for long-term results. Fewer sessions are needed when compared to other devices and teatments are designed to treat different shades of hair.
Accu-Therm targets hair bulges at the base, removing hair for long-term results. Fewer sessions are needed when compared to other devices. Treatments are designed to tackle different shades of hair – perfect for any skin type and hair texture.
HOW VEGALUX™ WORKS
VegaLux™ relies on two systems to ensure comfortable hair removal:
- Two laser wavelengths (755 and 810), making this system one of the safest in the world.
- Accu-Therm™ quad polar RF technology which treats hair uniformly, giving you an even smoothness.
After 1 treatment. Courtesy of Jane Doe, MD
After 1 treatment. Courtesy of John Smith, MD
After 1 treatment, Courtesy of Sally Jones, MD
How long do the results last?
Accu-Therm targets hair bulges at the base, removing hair for long-term results.
Can it treat all hair colors and skin types?
Yes, VegaLux™ is designed to tackle different shades of hair – perfect for any skin type and hair texture.
Are treatments comfortable?
Yes, treatments are virtually painless.
How many sessions will I need?
Fewer sessions are needed when compared to other devices but the number of sessions will vary
- 2 Diode Accu-Therm RF lasers that combine laser wavelengths and radiofrequency technologies.
- Digital Skin Detection Sensor on Handpiece (Accu-Vision) that eliminates operator error, thus minimizing the risk of burns and rashes.
- A 5cm Handpiece – offering the largest spot size of any device.
- Ultra-Clean proprietary UVC light that sterilizes the system between treatments.
- A supporting metal arm that significantly reduces the weight of the handpiece, allowing for several hours of comfortable treatment for both patient and provider.
* VEGALUX™ pending FDA clearance in the US.