Duties & Responsibilities:
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
– Exceed individual & team goals across all product lines on a quarterly and annual basis – 70%
- Exceed minimum high activity expectations on a daily/weekly basis
- Help district exceed quota
- Cultivate new laser sales for the district through new & existing accounts with a high emphasis on cold calling and new customer acquisition
− Assist District Sales Manager’s sales efforts as required – 10%
− Acquire product knowledge through product training and competitive analysis – 10%
– Attend company workshops, training events & support customer events – 10%
– Passionate, self-starter who drives high performance within organization and consistently deliver on commitments.
– Thrives in a multi-tasking, fast-paced team environment.
– Demonstrates strategic and competitive mindset in identifying, cultivating, and strengthening customer relationships.
– Demonstrate the ability to take a complicated process and simplify it to drive sales
– Strong, creative problem-solving and time management skills
– Must be able to influence and build effective relationships with team members in other functional areas
– 2-4 years selling capital equipment with focus on high volume B2B sales
This position requires travel of 50 – 60%