Reveal is seeking a Sr. Accounting Manager to oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes. In addition, the Sr. Accounting manager will help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit.
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
Experience & Skillset
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.