The National Field Service Manager manages the field service personnel who perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance, and repair. Oversee the scheduling and training of field service representatives. The National Field Service Manager handles service contracts and directs support services. Develops methods, guidelines, and policies to facilitate efficient service delivery. Additionally, the National Field Service Manager ensures all customer issues are satisfactorily resolved utilizing engineering, manufacturing, and other teams as needed. May give input into developing the budget and any other strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
Experience & Skillset
- Minimum of 3+ years management experience in aesthetic laser and/or medical device service
- Ability to work autonomously with little or no direction; self-managed.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Professionalism, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to assist with tasks, even when the work is out of the scope of responsibilities.
- BS/BA Degree in related field preferred
Job Category: Service
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.