The Senior Sales Administrator will be responsible for providing professional communication via phone and email to our customers and internal support teams. Utilize The ERP system, website, and knowledge base resources to provide accurate and timely assistance with order placement and status inquiries (pricing, availability, order status, shipping details, etc.). Other responsibilities include, but not limited to: Interact with customers, responsible for order management for its customers in North America, entering customer orders into the ERP and making sure they match the corresponding quotes, coordinating delivery/installation of Reveal lasers, provide excellent customer service to our customers through attentive communication, and assist sales team at any point when needed.
Experience & Skill Set
- Minimum of 4+ year administration experience in aesthetic laser and/or medical device
- Ability to work autonomously with little or no direction; self-managed.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Professionalism, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to assist with tasks, even when the work is out of the scope of responsibilities.
- BS/BA Degree in marketing or related field
Job Category: Sales
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.